Increase downforce by over 210% vs OEM!
Aerodynamics is a hard word to spell and even harder to do right! Don't worry; a real aerodynamicist built this kit just for your C5 corvette. Any little change in parts throws your aero balance wildly into the weeds. I'll bet you didn't know there was such a thing as aero balance before reading this. THAT'S WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! 😮 We spent painstaking hours in CFD and at race tracks building and shaping all parts to work in perfect harmony to make you faster.
What's the deal? Medium Vs high downforce kits.
The High Downforce Kit makes over 1000 lbs of balanced downforce and is meant for the driver who needs ultimate performance at the track. It's perfect for the racers that want to win a Professional Championship.
This is the Medium down-force kit, the High down-force kit can be found here: https://9livesracing.com/collections/all/products/9lr-high-down-force-kit-for-c5-corvette
- Aero balance optimized for C5
- Fully CFD verified
- Weight and aero loads in perfect balance
- Minimal drag to maximize your horsepower
- Set up notes from Morlind Engineering included
- Upgrade-able to high downforce kit.
- Splitter engineered for the chassis, optimized for performance
- Corvette air-dam
- 71" Corvette chassis mount aluminum Wáng kit
- Sturdy Boii Splitter mounts and radiator ducting
Upgrade / Add-ons splitter material
- Rocket Nose Splitter, a poly infused birch and a cost-effective splitter that will with-stand the elements.
- Tegris, just like a very popular racing series that-only-turns-left uses. Tegris is a woven plastic splitter that makes very little drag when it slides on the ground. It also resembles a carbon fiber look with 1/2 the price. (Lead times can be in excess of 3 months)
- Carbon, you're mad if you want this. Yes, it's light, but it's expensive as all get out. You really wanna smash this thing?
Warranty/ Returns/Lead times
Wangs and Mega wings are covered by Wang Guarantee. Splitters, Sturdy Bois, and air dams, based upon the nature of the use (and proximity to the earth), carry no warranty and are non-refundable. If you bolt these items to the car you own 'em.
* Open air testing numbers available at https://9livesracing.com/cfd-testing
Copyright © 2018 Nine Lives Racing LLC - All Rights Reserved.