Nine Lives medium down-force kit for NC Mx-5. Are you looking to win? Good! you're in the right place. An all-in-one aerodynamic kit, just bolt it on and know a team of motorsports engineers has set up your personal car. A similar package that has seen 3 seconds a lap improvement on cars with only a 100 hp. All of this for less than a traditional carbon wing.
- Stock-powered cars have dropped 3 seconds a lap.
- Fully CFD verified
- Weight and Aero loads in perfect balance
- Minimum drag
- Upgrade-able to high downforce kit.
- Engineered sized splitter
- 67" MX5 Wáng kit
- Sturdy Boii Splitter mounts
Upgrade / Add-ons Splitter material.
- Poly infused birch, a cost-effective splitter that will with-stand the elements.
- Tegris, just like a very popular racing series that only turns left uses. Tegris is a woven plastic splitter that makes very little drag when it slides on the ground. It also resembles a carbon fiber look with 1/2 the price.
- Carbon, you're mad if you want this. Yes, it's light, but it's expensive as all get out. You really wanna smash this thing?
2005-2015 Miata Splitter mounts! Thank you Trackable Miatas Facebook group for giving it the name of Sturdy Bois.
Splitters are a flat surface attached to the front of the car. This part increases air speed under the car, resulting in extra front downforce. in the past mounting a splitter was a time-consuming fabrication project. We are happy to announce adding a splitter is easy with Sturdi Boi Splitter Mounts from Nine Lives Racing. Sturdy Boi Splitter Mounts are brackets for you to attach your splitter. These mounts attach to factory bolt holes and offer a quick disconnect feature for easy trailer loading. The mounts are solid to capture air and force it into your radiator. Will keep your car cooler for longer and increase downforce.
-Words from a race engineer. "To make a car lighter you must make every part do as many jobs as it can."
Notes about bumpers
Sturdy Bois are built and intended to be used with a splitter, Nine Lives Danm Dam, and 64" The Big Wang this combination has been CFD tested to increase overall downforce by 310% You can keep your OEM bumper if you wish to use the radiator ducting feature. The ducting will fit behind the stock bumper.
- More Downforce = Faster = Lower lap times
- Aluminum construction
- Quick disconnect *
- 2 bolt operation.
- Can be replaced with a .25" pin
- 2 bolt operation.
- Replacement parts ambidextrous for easy spares
- Replacement parts available here
- Emergency Break Away
- If contact occurs mounts will snap before damaging OEM mounting points.