Nine Lives Racing Medium down-force kit for C5 Corvette. Aerodynamics is a hard word to spell and even harder to do right! Don't Worry a real aerodynamicist has built this kit just for your corvette. Any little change in parts wildly throws your aero balance into the weeds. I bet you didn't know there was such a thing as aero balance before reading this. THAT'S WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT :O. We painstakingly spent hours in CFD and at race tracks building and shaping all parts to work in perfect harmony to make you faster
What's the deal? Medium Vs high downforce kits.
The medium downforce kit was built for the budget-minded racer that wants to buy an aero package and a set of grippy tires (this place reserved for Tire marketing opprtinites). This kit was built to provide regional winning tech at the cost of other guy's wing. This kit is great for the people that love to race but love to just be at the track more.
High downforce is meant for the ultimate in track performance. making over 1000Lbs of balanced downforce. The high downforce kit is perfect for the racers that want to win a professional championship.
This is the Medium down-force kit, the High down-force kit can be found here: https://9livesracing.com/collections/all/products/9lr-high-down-force-kit-for-c5-corvette
- Aero balance set for you
- Fully CFD verified
- Weight and aero loads in perfect balance
- Minimal drag to maximize your horsepower
- Set up notes from Morland Engineering included
- Upgrade-able to high downforce kit.
- Splitter engineered for the chassis, optimized for performance
- Corvette air-dam
- 71" Corvette chassis mount aluminum Wáng kit
- Sturdy Boii Splitter mounts and radiator ducting
Upgrade / Add-ons splitter material
- Rocket Nose Splitter, a poly infused birch and a cost-effective splitter that will with-stand the elements.
- Tegris, just like a very popular racing series that-only-turns-left uses. Tegris is a woven plastic splitter that makes very little drag when it slides on the ground. It also resembles a carbon fiber look with 1/2 the price. (Lead times can be in excess of 3 months)
- Carbon, you're mad if you want this. Yes, it's light, but it's expensive as all get out. You really wanna smash this thing?
Warranty/ Returns/Lead times
Wang/ Megga wings are covered by Wang guarantee (read more here: https://9livesracing.com/pages/nine-lives-30-day-guarantee) Splitters, Sturdy Bois, and air dams based upon the nature of the use (and proximity to the earth) carry no warranty and are non-refundable.
Lead times are seasonal. Lead times can be as low as 2 weeks during the off-season and can extend 4 weeks + during the racing season. Please email/message us for a more accurate lead time estimation.