Splitters are here!
This splitter along with a Wáng can increase your Downforce by over 290%!!! Made from 1/2" birch plywood and then coated with tough and ready "Rocket Nose Coating" for years of dependable service without hurting the bank.
The process starts with 1/2 materials, CNC cut pockets to make it feather-light. The CNC continues to radius the edges for smooth transitions and cuts a pocket for your Nine Lives Splitter ramps. We then send it off to be coated, the same company that coats the splitters also coats rockets for a major missile defense company. *USA chant intensifies* We then take the single pieces and box them up.
- 5" splitter
- Sized to match all NLR wangs Aluminum and Carbon.
- CNC Cut in America
- Rocket nozzle coating is UV resilient and weather tight.
- Excess material removed for featherweight operation.
- Pockets Cut for easy splitter ramp upgrades.
- Sturdy Boii splitter mount ready
- Downforce bump "bubble" included.
- splitters weigh in at 20lbs.
Add on splitter ramps
These splitter ramps are not ordinary, they are finely crafted by Morland Engineering. The same people that developed aero packages for The Riley Daytona Prototype, The Panoz Esparante, and The DeltaWing
Note, the black is Downforce. Notice how it grows when we introduce our ramps.
These ramps can give an incredible 10% bump in downforce. Front aero is already hard to find and now it's easy.
- Made at Nine Lives from Pre-Preg (not that heavy wet lay stuff) carbon fiber
- 1/2" standoff for ease of install.
- Rocket Nose Splitter, a poly infused birch and a cost-effective splitter that will with-stand the elements.
- Tegris, just like a very popular racing series that-only-turns-left uses. Tegris is a woven plastic splitter that makes very little drag when it slides on the ground. It also resembles a carbon fiber look with 1/2 the price. (Lead times can be in excess of 3 months)
- Carbon, you're mad if you want this. Yes, it's light, but it's expensive as all get out. You really wanna smash this thing?
Warranty/ Returns/Lead times
Wangs and Mega Wings are covered by Wang Guarantee. Splitters, Sturdy Boiis, and air dams, based upon the nature of the use (and proximity to the earth), carry no warranty and are non-refundable. If you bolt these items to the car you own 'em.
* Open air testing numbers available at https://9livesracing.com/cfd-testing
Copyright © 2022 Nine Lives Racing LLC - All Rights Reserved.