Splitters are here!
This splitter, along with a Wáng, can increase your Downforce by over 300%!!! These splitters bolt on easily with a Set of Sturdy boii splitter mounts.
Sold in 3 materials.
- Rocket Nose V2 is an organic composite material that is coated in a low-friction polymer. Aka, it's tough as nails, lightweight, and will last forever.
- Rocket nose V1 A birch core we coat with ultra-stiff Polymer. The v1 is about 20% heavier and a good bit less expensive.
- DIY paper template: 1:1 scale paper template. So you can cut it yourself from whatever you like.
The process starts with 1/2 plywood, CNC cut pockets to make it feather-light. The CNC continues to radius the edges for smooth transitions and cuts a pocket for your air dam to slide into. We then send it off to be coated, the same company that coats the splitters also coats rockets for a major missile defense company. *USA chant intensifies* We then take the two pieces and box them up. The 2 piece design keeps shipping cheap.
- CNC Cut in America
- Rocket nozzle coating is UV resilient and weather tight.
- Excess material removed for featherweight operation.
- Pockets Cut for easy splitter ramp upgrades.
- Sturdy Boii splitter mount ready
- Downforce bump "bubble" included.
These splitter ramps are not ordinary, they are finely crafted by Morlind Engineering. The same people that developed aero packages for The Riley Daytona Prototype, The Panoz Esparante, and The DeltaWing
Note, the black is Downforce. Notice how it grows when we introduce our ramps.
These ramps can give an incredible 10% bump in downforce. Front aero is already hard to find and now it's easy.
- Made at Nine Lives from Pre-Preg (not that heavy wet lay stuff) carbon fiber
- 1/2" standoff for ease of install
Wángs and Mega Wings are covered by the Wang Guarantee. Splitters, Sturdy Boiis, and air dams, based upon the nature of the use (and proximity to the earth), carry no warranty and are non-refundable. If you bolt these items to the car you own 'em.
*Open air testing numbers available at https://9livesracing.com/cfd-testing
Copyright © 2022 Nine Lives Racing LLC - All Rights Reserved.